Step 1. Registration information
Once registered, you will have Login details with a Password to access your team page, from where you will be able to:
- Inform us about your team solidarity actions
- Edit your team details
- Order products
- Add donations
1. To create a team, you must register between 5 and 20 people
You will be able to add members to your team until the places of the route in which you have registered are full or until April 3th. When a route is full, information about already enrolled members can be modified.
WARNING! Registrations are closing by route.
Stay tuned to the scoreboard!
2. You will have to specify:
Name, slogan and picture of the team:
Be creative, we will use this information for the Magic Line campaign.
The amount of money that you wish to raise. We provide you with ideas and we will give you material to reach the solidary challenge of your team. You will find information in the Team Area. It is imperative to have donations to participate in the walk.
You can choose between 2, 10 or 18 kilometers. Check each route detail.
Name, Surname, ID, date of birth, gender, email and zip code of all members. One of the member will be the spokesperson, who must add its postal address and telephone number. If one of the members does not have an email or ID, you can indicate the spokesperson's.
3. Registration costs 40 € per team and must be paid by card.
4. We have specific proposals for schools, recreational education entities, companies and institutions. More information at firstname.lastname@example.org